About the author
Andrew Roderos is a network engineer and CCIE aspirant with experience in a small, medium, and large Cisco centric network. He’s only been in Information Technology field since 2004, but has been playing with computers since his teen years. He started his IT career as a computer technician and after three years, he moved to the networking field. His first networking position was network analyst in a NCC (Network Control Center) environment for a Fortune 50 company. He eventually moved to the network engineering department in the same company after couple of years. Shortly after joining the network engineering team, he moved back to California to work for a medium sized company in the financial industry. He’s now working for one of the best universities in the United States and in the world as a network engineer.
- Aruba Certified Mobility Associate (ACMA)
- Cisco Certified Design Professional (CCDP)
- Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP)
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
- Cisco Certified Design Associate (CCDA)
- CompTIA A+